Frequently Asked Questions
- Clear Bags/Totes/Purses are required for security.
- Service animals are welcome
- Clear water bottles (there will be water refill stations available)
- Personal camera
- Telescopes, larger cameras, video cameras, tripods, and related gear will be allowed but this requires the Telescope Registration Form – submitted by deadline
- Chair backs and cushions
- Scooters required for mobility
- Camp Chairs with an attached canopy are allowed. Canopy MUST be attached to the chair. Click here for an example.
- Accessibility equipment
- Non-clear bags, totes, or purses
- Glass bottles or containers
- Artificial noisemakers
- BBQ grills
- Pets (other than service animals)
- Tents or canopies
- Items deemed inappropriate by security or event staff
- Vendors who are not permitted for the event
- Scooters, bikes, roller skates, skateboards
- Diaper bags are allowed but must be clear bag
- Outside snacks or food (other than baby food or formula)
- Tobacco products of any kind
- Banners & Signs
- Fireworks or explosives of any kind.
For questions about your tickets, please visit the support portal below.
Please bring what you need for the day, because re-entry is not allowed. Only authorized personnel and volunteers can come and go. This is due to security requirements.
- Abusive, foul, and/or disruptive language is strictly prohibited at all times
- Throwing of any items are strictly prohibited
- Smoking is prohibited anywhere on McLane Stadium grounds
- McLane Stadium will not tolerate any form of trespassing, soliciting, peddling, or loitering anywhere on site
- Actions deemed inappropriate or dangerous by any McLane Stadium staff member can result in disciplinary action up to and including ejection from any event.
Vendors will accept credit/debit card payment only. This includes all food and merchandise sales. Please bring your credit or debit card as re-entry will not be allowed.